The Community Ambassador Program is a referral program that rewards Stockabl Community Members for encouraging retailers and makers to join the Stockabl Community in the form of Bonuses.
Bonuses are subject to change at any time and will be announced via community communication channels, including email and the button below (which can also be found on your shop dashbaord).
Ambassadors are provided with unique referral links retailer and maker application pages. Additionally, the custom branded subdomain provided to each seller includes a unique tracking code as well to link new retailers to their account.
Ambassador Terms and Conditions
As an authorized ambassador (Ambassador) of Stockabl, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before promoting Stockabl as an Ambassador.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Stockabl by your own website or personal referrals.
By participating in the Stockabl Community Ambassador Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
You must be an active, paying seller Member of the Stockabl Community the month the Bonus is earned to receive it. We also reserve the right to terminate your participation in the program at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the termination of your Community Ambassador Program status.
A. Lapsed Membership
If your membership lapses due to failed payment, Bonuses earned during this period will accumulate up until 31 days post your last renewal date. If your account is not brought up to date and active by this point your account will be considered cancelled and Bonuses forfeit.
B. Paused Membership
If your membership is placed on hold voluntarily, Bonuses do not accumulate but your referral status with individual retailers and makers is retained (including any that occur during your hold period). Once your membership resumes you will begin earning Bonuses again for those referrals.
C. Cancelled Membership
If your membership is cancelled for any reason, you will forfeit any referrals and Bonuses beginning from the date of termination. If you choose to reactivate your membership again in the future you will not earn Bonuses from prior referrals, and will only earn Bonuses from new referrals.
Bonuses in the form of commissions will be paid once a month. For an Ambassador to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 37 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the ambassador relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Stockabl reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Stockabl in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your Ambassador Bonus as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Stockabl, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Ambassador fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Stockabl reserves the right to terminate any Ambassador account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Ambassador Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Stockabl site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Coupon and Deal Sites
Stockabl occasionally offers coupon to select ambassadors and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any ambassador who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Ambassadors may not use misleading text on referral links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific Ambassador.
- Ambassadors may not bid on Stockabl Coupons, Stockabl Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Ambassadors may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set referral cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an ambassador cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Ambassador sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Ambassadors with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
6. Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
Stockabl will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to ambassador link tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Stockabl. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
8. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Ambassador account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Ambassador account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Ambassador shall indemnify and hold harmless Stockabl and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Stockabl to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Ambassador.
10. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Texas. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Harris County, Texas.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
11. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Stockabl Community Ambassador program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by using your personalized referral links. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.