Stockabl is a business-to-business wholesale marketplace connecting buyers (you) to sellers of unique, handmade, and local goods.
This page details your rights and responsibilities as a buyer on the platform.
Buyers agree with the following terms:
- You guarantee that you represent a retail business and have the authority to enter into agreements on behalf of that business.
- When issued an invoice for orders (including order modifications or shipping charges agreed upon by you and the seller), you agree to make payment immediately. Non-payment or late payment may result in the suspension or termination of your account and subject you to other collection mechanisms.
- You agree to allow sellers and Stockabl to contact you via phone, or email regarding orders you place. Not responding to inquiries from Stockabl or sellers within seven (7) calendar days may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
- You acknowledge that Buyers may be featured on our social media or other promotional channels from time to time at Stockabl’s discretion
Qualifying as a Buyer
Prospective buyers must apply and be approved by the Stockabl team to purchase from the Stockabl marketplace. Buyers must
- represent a legitimate retail business and may only make purchases with intent to resell purchased items (no personal purchases)
- supply a valid Resale Tax ID, VAT, BN, or ABN number for the named business.
- may only purchase items for the business that is represented on their application.
If business name or other information materially changes, Stockabl must be informed prior to new purchases being made to update the Buyer’s account. False representation is considered a violation of our policies and will result in revocation of your buyer account and potential legal action.
Stockabl reserves the right to approve or reject any application to join and to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Orders placed via the Stockabl system are covered under the following terms:
Shipping costs and times are determined by the individual seller and can be found on the seller’s listings under the “Shipping Rates” tab and on their shop page. The average time to ship for most sellers is one week.
Buyers will receive a notification with tracking information when orders are shipped. If you have not received a notification within the seller’s shipping window please contact support with your order number so our support staff can follow up with the seller on your behalf.
Returns, Refunds, & Exchanges
For issues related to orders, including late or non-delivery, damaged items, or other issues please contact the support team and include your order number for reference.
For orders with defects or issues
For items found damaged on delivery, please initiate a http://support.stockabl.com/contact-us/ with photographic documentation within 7 days of receiving the product for an exchange or refund.
If an item or order is missing, we will coordinate with the seller to determine the status of the item(s) and either see that it is shipped to you asap or issue a refund, depending on item availability.
For orders without defects
Seller specific return, refund, and exchange policies are determined by the individual sellers and can be found under the “Maker Policies” tab on the seller’s listings.
Please contact the seller through our internal messaging system to inquire about returns, refunds, or exchanges to enable us to access the communication history in the rare case of a dispute.
You may request to cancel an order at any point up to within 24 hours of the order payment processing, as long as the order has not yet shipped or begun to be processed by the seller. Please submit a cancellation request by replying to your order invoice.
There is no transaction or membership fees for buyers to apply or shop on Stockabl.
All transactions initiated via the Stockabl system (including internal messages) must be completed through the Stockabl system or it is considered fee avoidance. If a seller attempts to direct you to another website to place an order, please alert us immediately.
Note that the fee avoidance policy does not apply to shipping charges invoiced separately (if necessary) as transaction fees are not charged on shipping fees.
Stockabl reserves the right to update these terms at any time. Buyers will be updated of changes to the terms via email within 7 days of policy changes and have the right to terminate their relationship with Stockabl at any time. Your account will be closed once all outstanding monies due and orders are completed.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us via our support form and a member of our staff will get back to you promptly.
Last updated March 4th, 2020