Featured on NBC’s Today Show.
Apartments of Jerry Seinfeld & Kramer
If you ever wondered where on earth Kramer put his hot
tub or the Merve Griffin set — I’ve made up some answers.
Stepping past the screen door into Kramer’s apartment,
you can take a peek inside via the reverse peephole.
You’ll see a couch made from a 1957 chevy backseat.
And the Farbman dresser, which made for a bizarre guest
bed in one episode. On the side table are cuban cigars.
Going into the kitchen we find Fusilli pasta statues on the
counter (you can pretend which ones). In his bath there
is a Clarkman garbage disposal in the tub — very
convenient. On the sink counter is butter which Kramer
uses as shaving cream. In the living room is the hot tub.
The walls are adorned with a very retro and very outdated
woodgrain wallpaper. Kramer’s bedroom contains the
Merve Griffin set. His closet is full of vintage clothes.
And a very bright light from the chicken restaurant’s sign
shines in at night. Jerry’s apartment features cereal in
the kitchen, an early apple computer on his desk
(probably now in the Smithsonian) and 12 cent checks
from Japan on the table. On the wall is his ever present
bike. In his bedroom you’ll find an ample supply of tennis
shoes in the closet.
- This print is reproduced from my original and expertly hand-drafted drawing.
- Sold in batches of 3 prints.
- Printed on acid-free, matte paper. Each print is packaged with a custom size, acid-free backing board in a cello sleeve. Each print is labeled with a decorative sticker indicating the size.
- Select desired line color and print size from drop down boxes.
- Also available as print with just Jerry’s apartment.
- Frame not included.
5″x7″ Print: $14
8.5″x11″ Print: $36.50