Wear it with jeans and a messy bun to Saturday brunch, or add pearl earrings and an updo for the next spring wedding – it’ll carry you through both.
Outfit idea: scarf + knit blazer + blue jeans + flats = Saturday family brunch.
• BESTSELLER – 11”x76” around
Hand dyed in small batches. 8mm habotai silk, semi-sheer.
Every scarf is dyed by hand, so my typical lead time is 3-4 weeks after your order is placed. If you need your order sooner, please let me know and I’ll do everything I can to make it happen.
Silk by Ten Thousand Dandelions
My silk scarves are twisted or folded by hand and then dyed in small batches in my home studio in Illinois.
Once dyed and dry, the scarves are wrapped in paper and steam-set for maximum vibrancy and minimum fading. This also sets the creases that add a textural flourish to the scarves, so that they pick up light and shadow in a host of subtle refractions.
Finally the scarves are washed and ironed to reveal the utterly unique patterns created by the colors.
Looking for another color? All my silk scarves are available in all colors here, unless the color is listed as a limited edition – if something isn’t available as a listing, drop me a line at email@example.com or through the Stockabl message system and we’ll get you sorted.
Minimum order: $200. Free shipping: $350 and all collection packs. Minimum Quantity: 2 scarves per style/color. LeadTime: 3-4 weeks (let me know if you need your order sooner!)
Spring 2020 Colors
• Olive Green (green/gold)
• Peony Pink(marbeled light pink, but not pastel)
• Storm Blue (blue/gray/purple)
• Sky Blue (marbeled light blue, specks of dark blue)
• Aster (purple/dark pink)
Summer 2020 Colors
• Olive Green (green/gold)
• Cobalt Blue (brilliant, leaning towards royal)
• Turquoise (aqua/mint/blue)
• Blushing Peach (pink with a wash of orange)
• Chili Red (deep, strong red)
Other Styles & the Spring & Summer 2020 Catalog
Want to know more, or see more images? Take a look at my catalog for more images and information!
Plant a Tree (or a Dozen)
Ten Thousand Dandelions is a Reforestation Partner with One Tree Planted. Each scarf purchased plants a tree!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
United States (US)
Subtotal Equal To and Above
Terms & Conditions
• $200 minimum order.
• 2 items per style/color.
• Every scarf is dyed by hand, so my typical lead time is 3-4 weeks after your order is placed.
• If you need your order sooner, please let me know and I’ll do everything I can to make it happen.
• If you are ordering well ahead of time and would like your scarves to arrive more than 4 weeks later, please indicate your preferred week of delivery and I’ll be in touch with any questions.
• Orders of more than 30 scarves may have a longer lead time – please contact me for more information.
Payment & Prices
• Orders are purchased through the Stockabl platform, and subject to the Stockabl Terms & Conditions.
• Wholesale prices are in U.S. dollars.
• All goods remain the property of Ten Thousand Dandelions until paid. If your order is not paid in full, your shipping date may be delayed.
• Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail and include tracking. Shipping time is usually 1-2 business days within the continental U.S., and you may request signature confirmation (please make sure someone will be there to sign!).
• Shipping costs vary by location and will be calculated on an individual basis.
• Collection Packs and orders of $350 or more are eligible for free shipping within the continental U.S.
• You may request one of the following alternate delivery services (please note that choosing an alternate service may change the estimated delivery date): UPS, FedEx.
• Your order of $350 or more may not qualify for free shipping with an alternate delivery service – but a comparable shipping discount will apply. Please contact me with any questions.
• Sometimes you just need to hold something in your hands before you decide. If you’d like to take a look at some scarves in person, please contact me to arrange a meeting or to request details on purchasing samples and the sample return policy.
Damages & Returns
• Please check your order upon arrival. If you have a question or if there is a problem with your order, please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery so we can discuss the best resolution for you. If photos would clarify the discussion, please send them to me as well, so we’re all on the same page while we figure out a solution.
• Please note that the most exciting aspects of hand dyed goods are the infinite patterns and tones the colors take, and those variations are a benefit (not grounds for a return).
Confidentiality & Terms of Retail
• Wholesale pricing, terms and conditions are confidential.
• You may list my products on your store website as long as the listing does not conflict with any other terms stated here.
• You may not sell my products to or through discount houses or third-party marketplaces such as Etsy, Amazon, Handmade on Amazon, or Ebay.
• I will list you as a stockist on my website and may mention you as a stockist on social media to spread the word that you are a source for
anyone who wants to purchase my work in person. If you post photos of my scarves on your own social media accounts, please tag me – I’d love to see and share.
• Wholesale accounts may be terminated at my discretion.
• By placing an order, you agree to all terms stated here.